Click on...
To open a submenu
To close a submenu
A link to go to the page

Latest Update


I am working on a complete new look to Besides being more professional. It has many other benefits. Click here for a preview. Please let me know your thoughts.


Current Projects
(Not in order)

Tracking Old TX35.
Create remaining county pages.
Convert El Paso to new page format.

Email Notifications

Subscribe today to receive an email notification whenever I make an update to Click Here to sign up.

Toll Road Violations

Do you have toll road violations? Are you in fear of loosing your car? I can't take care of them, but I can give you the information of the people who can.
If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area you need to contact the North Texas Tollway Authority.
For people in the Houston/Harris County area please contact the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA).
Austin and San Antonio area residents need to contact the Central Texas Turnpike.

| Corpus Christi | Dallas/Fort Worth | El Paso | Houston | San Antonio
Statewide | Other Resources | about | Contact Info | Site Index is not associated with TxDOT or any other government agency.
All information is unofficial and "AS IS" with no guarantees for accuracy. All schematics are preliminary except as noted.
© 2007-2008